Sunday, January 27, 2013

VD is alright by me!

And when I say VD I mean Valentine's Day (where was your mind you sicko?).

I recently acquired a bunch of lovely FREE fabric (love the free part) and quite a bit of it had a rather romantic theme to it, so I thought I guess this is a sign that I need to do a lovey-dovey type bag at the least. This is what I came up with.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is my favorite patch; it reminds me of elementary school and all the little notes that got passed around, so innocent and silly.

Photobucket

Even the lining has little hearts.

Photobucket

I still have a lot more of this type of fabric so maybe there will be more in the future, but in any case, this jem is available in my shop now! Perfect for the month of love coming up =)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, as usual :). It's a really good size. I like that it's a VD theme but without being overly cute and sappy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...