Monday, September 3, 2012

The pictures say it all

Not too motivated to write right now but I thought I'd share some funky mini sculptures I made for the Abandoned Art swap on craftster. Truly the seed of inspiration came from LimeRiot' post here on some super cute clay houses she made. I just couldn't not add legs to mine...and a bit more creep factor.

Here's them fresh out of the oven, accidentally burnt. Oops.

Photobucket

Now with several layers of stamp ink, and some acrylic paint.

Photobucket

And now some arty shots. I covered the wire feet with hot glue and then gesso, gray and white acrylic paint, and some more black stamp ink dabbed on. I think they turned out really good.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. These are awesome!! I love the way you layered the colors. Their feet are rad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you =) I had to restrain myself from doing too much to them but I like where I ended up.

      Delete
  2. They turned out so delightfully creepy and cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...