Sunday, June 10, 2012

Quietly Crafting Away

Hey, not to much happening around my neck of the woods. I've been focusing on trying to finish projects that have been sitting around or just need to get done. A few custom orders are in the works for my shop, to be done soon. =)

I did however finish this topography inspired piece a bit ago for a challenge on Craftster.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Made from a paper I love, Rives BFK cotton (have tons of this leftover from printmaking), it has a nice thickness and weight to it. I cut each layer out individually starting from the top, working my way down. Then I covered it with a liberal amount of modge podge. The last picture is weird - I'm not sure exactly how my camera and photo editing software managed to get that funky picture but I kind of like it in a weird way.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I love this topo piece. One would think that an all white piece would be boring, but it most definitely is not.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...