Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A few trophies to adorn my wall

I found an incredible source of inspiration a week or so ago and decided I had to recreate it for myself. Not hard at all. Take some dollar store toys, saw in half, paint with whimsy, and glue to a wooden plaque. Oh and add a hook for hanging. All in all I spent...about $1.70 for the plaque and toy which is hard to beat!

All dressed up and no where to go.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A lady is never a lady without her jewels.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My fav just because the frame I found for it just fits his attire so well!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And a last one that I made for a friend. I asked her "horse head or horse tails" and she chose tails. I'm secretly glad because I love how the horse head end turned out =) And added a pink bow for fun since she loves pink.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now I'm thinking I need to go bigger. Hmmm...

2 comments:

  1. These crack me up! I think I know a few folks who have earned the last one...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...