Thursday, October 20, 2011

Busy =(

I'm not sure if I should be counting this as a worthy weekly post as I really don't have much to share except an extra helping of exhaustion, lack of inspiration, and maybe a spare mt. dew. We're learning resist dyeing techniques in fibers and of course have a bunch of samples due on Monday which is bumming me out as I have to now go into school on Saturday and possibly Sunday just to get it all done. Printmaking project is due on Tuesday and I still have yet to fully complete my third plate but I'll probably finish that on Saturday and hopefully get it printed too.

Sorry to be whiny. I really need a break from all this...must do some stress relief crafting!...as soon as I have some free time. Blah....please do some crafting for me and send the energy and good thoughts my way.

'night all.

1 comment:

  1. Take a deep breath and remember that you're almost done with school... You'll be fine. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...