Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Getting some work done

Photobucket

I really want to get these dice (die, whatever the correct term is) done before I go to New Orleans in two weeks for my bestie's bachelorette party. Partly because I want to get this project off my plate and partly in paranoia that if I don't bring it down with me myself it will get ruined by mailing it. So I got everything cut out today which is a relief!

Photobucket

Now to tackle the numbers...I think I've figured out what particular font it is but it's the matter of do I paint or just cut them out of paper....although painting would be faster I think, if I cut it out of paper it'll be more precise I think. I have plenty of paper left over too so we'll see how much energy I have left to do it.

Also I have a sneak preview of a secret project I'm in the middle of. I am so so excited to show it off as it is themed and everything totally works together.

Photobucket

And to make up for the tease is a few pictures of my last Teesha Moore style pillow that was entered in the most recent Craftster.org challenge. I'm really happy I decided to do something other than a bag which is what I'm known for (and what I hope to sell in my future etsy shop!), and I hope to continue expanding to other accessories and decor items.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And my favorite panels =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...